Monday, October 12, 2009

a blessed day



Baby Davie was blessed in church yesterday (if you are not L.D.S. and have no clue what I am talkin about; a baby blessing is when a worthy priesthood holder gives a baby a name and blessing - it is usually done at church, but can be done anywhere really. Our girls were both blessed at home with family).

Uncle Darren, Uncle Eric, Aunt Michelle, Grandma and Grandpa Goats (my parents), my friend Megan, and our good friends Josh and Britany came for the occasion. It was so nice to see everyone. Thank you for making the effort to be there.

Scott blessed Davie and did a nice job. I so appreciate him doing things like this; he doesn't like to be put on the spot, but in these situations he never hesitates and I really love that about him.

We are so grateful for our little David. He is such a WONDERFUL baby! He is a perfect addition and compliment to our family.

5 comments:

The Hills... said...

what a handsome boy! I love the outfit.

p.s. I called to talk to you the other night and Brian ended up talking to Scott! Sorry, call me.

erika said...

I agree....he is a wonderful baby! I'm so glad your parents could be there. You look beautimous in your picture Em.

marian said...

He is SOOOOOO handsome and you look really beautiful!

Honor said...

we did quinn's yesterday too ... how cute, blessing buddies!

SJ said...

Congratulations! And you look beautiful!