Wednesday, March 10, 2010

pic, pic, pic...here are some pics

Poor Davie; this was when he was really sick. So sick, in fact, that he actually fell asleep on Scott; normally that would never happen. It did make a cute picture.
I couldn't get this bottom pic to turn the right way....nonetheless; Gracie wanted "lots" of ribbons in her hair yesterday. So this is the result; six different ribbons, one happy girl in a tutu.

The funny part is that even when I took a picture of the back of her head she still said, "Cheese."

3 comments:

SJ said...

What a cutie! Glad things are looking up. We need to all get together once you get your head above water!

The Hills... said...

Love the pics. I love your blog too (I meant to comment on your lost post). You are so witty and I love getting updates on your kiddos. I hope you keep up the blogging for my sake too! :)

Miss Megan said...

Aw. I could look at photos of your kids all day long. And also photos of you. Miss you, Emily!