Thursday, June 3, 2010

oh what fun...

...it has been to be married to Scott for the past nine years! We had a fun date to celebrate our anniversary; we went to a Lebanese restaurant and then we saw the Young Ambassadors perform at the LDS Conference Center. It was such fun! (why do I look like walking death and Scott stills seems to have that handsome, youthful glow about him? Doesn't he realize I am a whole six months younger!)

Look at my super cute stars I made. It is no secret that I LOVE the 4th of July and I am totally excited for it this year; I won't be thirty-two months pregnant like I was last year....
They look so cute in my dining room windows.
Adam was showing Davie his "tomato" bugs. Those boys adore each other.
Lily received the Bulldog award at school (she wasn't the only one; there was a group of them). She was soooooo thrilled and wore her medal for three days straight.
This boy is almost 11 months old and will not get to have a bottle in a month...I don't think he will cope very well with that news.


5 comments:

Ryan and Renee said...

First off, I initially thought you wrote Lesbian resturant. That would be so funny. Secondly, I don't think you were 32 MONTHS pregnant. That would be really pregnant and very miserable. How did that go? Did Davie come out a 2 year old? Come to think of it, that would be pretty awesome.

Heather said...

you guys are totally cute, and not walking dead ish. happy 9 years. that is so awesome!

marian said...

Poor Davie and he doesn't even know his life is about to change forever! Happy anniversary! I hope the Y.A.'s did some sparkle fingers for old times sake!

love you!

DeLong Family Members: said...

Love the pictures--and you look great--still have that glow. I think Lily wearing that medal for three days is the cutest thing. Love, MOM

Callie said...

You look great Emily, don't even complain! And those stars of yours are adorable, I think I might just have to make one.