Wednesday, July 7, 2010

good times galore

It has been a while. Here are some photos that chronicle our last few weeks...

We had a great thunder/lightening storm and look at the rainbow it produced. It was so beautiful.

We remodeled our front walkway and one day Lily came in saying there was a snake enjoying the dirt path leading to the door. It was a little creepy, but the neighborhood kids loved it.

The Fourth of July (the Third rather) was such fun. Here is Gracie having fun with a sparkler. We went to the parade in the morning, which is always fun here in West Jordan. The kids got more candy than at Halloween. The weather was perfect - sunny and a little cool. It was a great day!
Getting ready to leave for the parade.
At the parade
Davie was having so much fun waving this little flag around. It was pretty cute.



Davie's 1st birthday! July 5th is Davie's birthday and we had a great little party with the kids. I can't believe my boy is one - such a cute little guy!
Gracie was "helping" him blow the candles out - look how anxious he is to touch it!



I love this boy!
I just realized that these are out of order....oh well. Monday (July 5th) Scott didn't have to go to work in observance on Independence Day. So we decided it would be fun to find a little hike to go on. We went out west to the Oquirrh Mountains near the Kennecott Mine. We found the most beautiful little hike. I think Gracie would have walked all day - she was having such a blast! Adam wasn't quite as enthusiastic, but was a good sport.


After the hike we went up to the peak to look down in the mine - it was HUGE and so cool. I wish I had gotten a picture.

Here is how the walkway turned out. Doesn't it look pretty!





4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! Your kids are simply adorable.

The walk way looks fantastic!

DeLong Family Members: said...

great pictures. I love the blog for all the pictures. MOM

Bradley L. Hill said...

Davie looks a great deal like his Grandpa Hill!

Callie said...

Happy Birthday little Davie! I'm so sorry I missed it! I have a little something for him, maybe I'll bring it out when Eden and I come visit, which is hopefully in a few weeks for Pioneer Day weekend. (Cross your fingers, I'll call ya!)