Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What a Breeze




To say the least! We went out to Antelope Island last week with my parents and my brother and his family. We were going to have a nice picnic dinner, play in the sand, and maybe take a dip in the Great Salt Lake. Well the weather gods had a different plan in mind. While we were driving out the water was like glass - it was calm and beautiful. But as we drove into the parking lot a little breeze started. Before we knew it the little breeze had turned into a full on wind storm. I don't think I have ever been outside in winds this strong. It was so strong it actually started knocking the kids down. If the pictures are a little blurry it is because everytime I tried to stand still enough to take one the wind would knock me over. However, despite the strong winds it will still a really fun time and really exciting to see a storm roll in so fast.

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

We love storms!! It's so fun to see your mom in these pictures-she still looks just the same-as beautiful as ever!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.