Saturday, November 17, 2007

happy birthday tubby goo





Today my boy turned three years old. He sang the Birthday song with everyone until they got to part where they said his name. At that pont I think he realized he was the birthday boy. It was very cute and he was very proud of himself for blowing out the candles. My family all came and it was such fun having a reason to get together. By the end of the day he was pooped and conked out on the couch with Scott. I love my Adam and I am so grateful to have him in my life. He may be a stinker and the worst eater I have ever met, but boy, does he melt my heart. Happy Birthday Tubby!

4 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

I dont' think I have told you, but I love your hair short! I just chopped all of mine off again. And I also love how you are making the blowing face while Adam blows out his candles! :)

The Hills... said...

Awe, I wish we could have been there! We love tubby! Every time his name comes up, Brian says, "He's just so cute!" Happy Birthday, we love you!

Karen said...

Happy happy birthday Tubby dear! If I had one wish then it would be... a happy happy birthday to you from me!

Love, Aunt Karen

Heather said...

oh tub of goo how we miss you! happy brithday little guy! conner says hi!