Thursday, November 1, 2007

"...and your little dog too!"




HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It is such fun having kids that are old enough to enjoy Halloween yet young enough to not notice that I have eaten half of their candy after they have gone to bed. So we went from a Tooth Fairy and Chicken (Halloween 2006 costumes) to a black-themed costume year; namely a Witch, Skeleton, and the cutest Lady Bug I have ever seen. The kids had a blast. I think Adam tripped only two or three dozen times at the most - a new record for the world's clutziest child (other than me, but I am not a child). We had our traditional pizza dinner beforehand and then it was off to the festivities. It was a fun night.


Inspecting the Loot

8 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So fun! I love the costumes! I bet it was so fun to be in Utah with family this year for Halloween!!

Evan said...

Very fun wish our families could have celbrated together!

SJ said...

It looks like you all had a great time! My kids have spent a full 2hours trading their loot (so far). They do this every year, it's pretty funny to listen to. "I'll trade you this for the giant Tootsie...deal?" "I'll do it for the mini mm's"
Sasha

The Hills... said...

How cute! I kept asking Adam what he was going to be for Halloween and I couldn't understand him...a skeleton...that's what he was trying to tell me!

Jon & Bridget said...

They are all so cute. I miss you guys. Hope to see you soon. I decided to take a stab at this blogging thing. We will see how well I do. Talk to you later.

SJ said...

I don't have your new number. Is 5:00 Sunday okay? I'll make Mexican...
Sasha

SJ said...

I don't have your new number. Is 5:00 Sunday okay? I'll make Mexican...
Sasha

Loughmiller's said...

Hi Emily,
This is Erin Loutzenhiser. I saw your blog on Renee's site. Your kids are soooo cute! I am glad that you like Utah. It is always fun to be around family.