Thursday, December 13, 2007

i'm in the movies


They made a movie about me. Well it isn't exactly about me, but the lead character is patterned after me. I went and saw "Enchanted" last week and I am pretty sure someone has been following me around. Now sure, I don't have red hair and I am not really a big fan of rodents, BUT I love making new friends, I sing and dance all day long, I'm sometimes really naive and ditzy, and I am super idealistic about love.

I loved this movie. I don't often want to rush out and see a movie twice or even own one, but this was a true exception. I wish there were more shows out there that promoted happiness, kindness, and love. It was good and clean and I identified so well with Giselle. Sometimes I feel like I have fallen into a strange, unfriendly world (and the only thing that will make it better is a fabulous dress, a clean house, and a song).

2 comments:

DeLong Family Members: said...

It is true...you are the Giselle in our lives. Wish I were more that way sometimes - and so does Jessica. Life must be sweet when you sing your way through it. Have a melodic day Em!!

SJ said...

Now I have to see this!