Monday, December 17, 2007

temple square


Tonight for Family Night we went to Temple Square to look at the Christmas lights. I have to admit, it wasn't as spectacular as I remembered it once being. They don't seem to put up as many lights anymore. One thing that is truly beautiful are the luminaries. They all have Christmas-related words (peace, love, hope...) embossed on them in different languages. It is really well-done and very pretty. The kids had fun and Gracie, especially was a good sport. They all looked so cute in their hats and mittens. Adam discovered that if he puts him hands in his pockets then they will stay warm. It was very cute.

Because our camera is broken I don't have any pictures to put on. But I did find this picture online and thought it was a good representation of what we saw. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH I love the lights on temple square!! How fun to get all bundled up and go look.