Monday, December 1, 2008

giving thanks

We had such a great Thanksgiving! All of Scott's siblings came to our house and we enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving feast together. The only thing that would have made it better was if his parents had been able to join us (they are serving a mission in Slovenia/Croatia). Here are some pictures of the Turkey Bowl the morning of and dinner that evening (and the top one was taken after Karen's baby shower on Saturday - Karen is Scott's sister).


Scott and his four brothers.


Just before dinner. Don't you love the mismatched chairs!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What great pictures! (Oh, I love the chairs! Who has 20 matching chairs anyway?)

Mandee Lue said...

Wow! Nice photos! I like how they all jumped at once so you could capture that great shot! Love it!

marian said...

looks like a bunch of fun and I'm sure you were the perfect hostess. I must say, you married the dreamiest Hill:)

See you in FEB!

SJ said...

How neat to be all together! I loved seeing you all this weekend. I feel so blessed to be part of this amazing family!

Josh and Britany said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love those pictures!! When was the last time all the siblings were together? Do you guys have plans Friday night?

Heather said...

such fun pictures, especially the jumping one!