Monday, October 25, 2010

who!?


So I am always quoting funny things that my kids say. Well this time I have something funny that the little girl we carpool with said. She is in kindergarten with Adam and the other day I was driving them home from school. Here is how the conversation went (I will just call her L since she isn't my child):

L and Adam: We got a new music teacher.
Emily: Oh, that's great. What is her name?
L (Adam wasn't interested in the conversation anymore): I am not sure.
Emily: Well, is she nice?
L: Yeah, she is pretty nice, and sometimes kind of rude. (Pause) She is a lot like Nancy Pelosi.
Emily: Did you just say Nancy Pelosi????!!!!!

I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard! Is that not the funniest thing you have ever heard! I visit teach this little girl's mother and have heard her say many times that they have to be careful about what they say in front of her - she tends to repeat things. So apparently there has been some recent conversations about Nancy Pelosi at their house lately...

1 comment:

Laura Duce said...

That's way funny! I think Nancy is rude too.