Wednesday, December 8, 2010

late november

Adam is all dressed up for the Harvest Feast at school. Doesn't he look handsome!
We went to Thanksgiving at my parents' house this year. It was actually fun - I say that because usually I am so tired by the time we leave that I wish I had stayed home (tired should be translated to mean "huge headache"). With that many children it just gets really LOUD!

Here is my Dad and my brother Sam.
The "Argyle Twins" - Sam and my sister Michelle.
Davie all bundled up to go on a hike with Scott, my dad, and some of the cousins.
My sisters, Michelle, Renee, and Jen
Davie sometimes has a hard time staying asleep late at night, so I get to do this! I love holding him when he is this snuggly!
The kids LOVE playing in the snow - especially Davie; which I think is weird. Have you ever heard of a baby that likes to play in the cold snow!?
Sledding down the driveway! This is Lily, Davie and Gracie. Adam was trying to go down it like the sled was a snowboard - silly kid!

5 comments:

Bradley L. Hill said...

Thanks for giving us these peeks into your activities!

marian said...

Is that a dog Jen is holding? Has ChiChi resurrected?

It looks like grand fun for all.

emily, etc, etc said...

It is Jen's dog, Koda.

Callie said...

I wish Eden would snuggle like that! Can't wait to see you in January!

Jenkins family said...

So SAD that we missed out. Looks like you made chaos into fun. Maybe next year??? And, YES, Adam is a handsome little man.