Thursday, February 24, 2011

a little trip down memory lane...


I love the movie "Chipmunk Adventure" (and have passed that love onto my children - Gracie is watching it right now in fact). When we lived in Taiwan, Renee and I would watch it (with Chinese subtitles on the bottom) and imagine what an awesome movie it would be made with real teenagers. When I saw this on YouTube it reminded me of those memories and I couldn't stop laughing (mostly at the men in their sweater dresses). This is hilarious! ENJOY!!!!



4 comments:

Ryan and Renee said...

I wonder how those girls got those boys to do that. You know it took a lot of persuasion to get them to do that. At parts it looked like Simon was not so into it. Too funny!

marian said...

You found it! HA!

Jinii said...

Oh my I love this movie. I found it at Redbox and totally made Addy watch it with me! The live version is classic. Gotta love the men's sweater dress!

Heather said...

I've never had the honor of seeing this fine piece of cinema! I'll have to put it on the list of movies to watch with the kiddos!