Wednesday, September 7, 2011

good news...

...we thought we had lost Kitty Kitty in the move. We were devastated; we really liked him! Well, the good news is that after three weeks we found him! Is that not another miracle to add to the list!!! I mean, seriously. He was very hungry and ate a lot that first evening we found him. After a couple days at our new home he seems well adjusted and has found his spot on my bed again.

Welcome home Kitty Kitty...

P.S. At least now we know he can live "off the land" if he needs to...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nobody is happier than me (and Jane)

marian said...

Very nice story Ems.

Josh and Britany said...

Wow! That is great news I didn't think you would ever see him again.

Heather said...

Impressive Kitty!!!! I'm glad the is home safe and sound.