Monday, October 3, 2011

i'm here!

I finally got around to downloading some pics today. Here is the latest and greatest...

First day of school! The kids are doing amazingly well for being new. And on top of being new we had moved in two days before school started. It was super hectic, but they dealt with it like champs!
(do you love the sheets on the windows...our house had no window coverings)

I love spending the day with these two...we have lots of fun.

The yard was never done (no sprinklers or anything), so we have lots of weeds to kill and lots of landscaping to do (we are on a 1/2 acre). Here are the two little kids walking out to the willow tree. It is a pretty long walk.


At a park here in Kaysville by our house. We went and fed the ducks and geese and then just walked around and enjoyed the beautiful evening. 

Crossing one of the bridges at the park. 





 Grandma and Grandpa Hill came for a quick visit. It was SO FUN to see them. My kids adore them! Here they are with the kids on the front porch before they had to leave. We were sad to see them go, but excited to see them when we go out for a visit at Thanksgiving. 

Here is our house! We LOVE it. The yard is going to be a lot of work, but we are excited about the plans we have for it. Come and visit us!


My wall of bats in this new house winds up the staircase. So fun!

5 comments:

marian said...

Hooray! Thanks for posting. I'm glad the kids transitioned OK to new school etc.

Heather said...

Oh my dearest Emily!!!! My jaw is on the floor right now looking at the pictures of your AMAZING house!!!! Wow-oh-wow!!!! It is breathtaking! I can't wait to see it in person! Can I invite myself over sometime? :) No, really, the kids and I would love to come see you and your kids sometime soon! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love the bats Em!

SJ said...

COngratulations! Your house is beautiful, and a yard FULL of potential, to make just the way you want it! SO those bats are re-usable?

Rosie Boren said...

I love the house and the willow tree!!! I want a willow tree.