Friday, September 28, 2012

conference is coming

With General Conference coming soon I decided I needed to do more to help my kids enjoy it. So I have been searching the internet for great ideas. Many people have already made these information cards about the prophets and apostles, but the perfectionist in me just wasn't happy with what I was finding. So I decided to make my own. It was a fun a project and I really enjoyed learning a little more about our church leaders. You are welcome to copy these or if you want me to e-mail you the file then leave a comment. 









As a sidenote, I made them to that I can put the information side on the back of the picture side and then laminate them. Nothing is really complete until its laminated....

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Those are amazing!!! You should post those on Pinterest...:) I would love to have the files emailed to me, my email is alysonwhitaker@mac.com. Seriously Emily...those are incredible!!!

Jessica said...

AMAZING (unsurprisingly). I would LOVE for an e-mail file as we prepare for conference! Sure love you Ems! jessbrihigg@yahoo.com

erika said...

Wow Emily! These are amazing!! I'm pinning them, hope it's ok!