Tuesday, September 11, 2012

oldies but oh so goodies

I am working on a project for Adam's 8th birthday coming up (yep, he'll be 8...I can't believe it) and so I have been going through a bunch of old pictures. It has been so fun. I miss my little kids. I probably didn't enjoy them as much as I should. Then again, maybe I did. I don't really remember...

Lily off to play soccer...she was in kindergarten

At the water park...Gracie is only 1.


Adam with Mr. Peeps (RIP). Both were so little. 


A sight we won't be seeing again in our home...it makes me sad. I miss having a little baby around.

Kindergarten Lily at Gardner Village

OREOS!!!!!! Mmmmmmm


kindergarten field trip with Grandma


Adam's fourth birthday...I was pregnant with Davie and soooooo sick.

Oh crazy Gracie....we would always find her in the most entertaining positions sleeping.

No comments: