Wednesday, October 17, 2012

dreams really do come true!


Oh he was such a CUTE baby!!!!


A blessed thing has happened in the Hill House....Davie is potty trained! Do you know what means? It means that after almost a decade of always having at least one child (and sometimes two) in diapers I am FREE! I have been looking forward to this for a LONG time. And the cherry on top....he was so easy to potty train. If my other children would have been this easy I would maybe actually consider having a couple more kids, but alas one easy one out of four are not good odds and I DESPISE potty training. I always say that if they truly wanted to punish a criminal then they would put them in a room full of toddlers with the assignment to potty train them. I am pretty sure no one would ever commit a crime again! Nonetheless Davie just got it and it has been great...if all kids are like this then I can see why parents don't stress about this as much as I have in the past.

HOORAY DAVIE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Emily! I miss you! I am so happy for you and your accomplishment! Notice, I said "YOUR" accomplishment! I think the moms deserve the biggest pat on the back when the kiddos are potty trained! That is really exciting that you will never have to worry about diapers ever again! Yippee!!!!!

cheyney webb said...

What a good looking little dude! And big congrats on being diaper free. I have 2 kids in diapers right now so I am very envious. Also, so sweet to see how much he has grown and see the little monogrammed outfit.
Sending lots and lots of love,
cheyney

Unknown said...

very nice article