Monday, December 3, 2012

Adam's baptism

Saturday was Adam's baptism. It was a really really nice day. I was so proud of Adam; he was reverent and respectful (I have feared for a long time that he would be a total goofball at his baptism). He is such a good boy and we are so grateful to be his parents. 

Here are some photos (I didn't take much...I forget things like that when I'm busy. I feel kind of bad)



So Adam wasn't a goofball, but Lily sure was....
Two of my handsome nephews; Andrew and Jack
My sister Jennifer holding one of my sister Renee's twins, Henry. Isn't he soooooo cute!
The other twin, Millie. Oh man, I love those babies!

It was a great day for Adam. We loved seeing everyone that came and it was fun to be together!

2 comments:

erika said...

Congrats to Adam! I can't believe he is old enough to be baptized! And Grace looks so much older too! Your kids are just adorable Emily!

marian said...

I feel bad I'm missing all this growing up going on up there. Hooray for Adam - big day!