Thursday, December 6, 2012

christmas countdown

Here is the latest fun thing we are doing at our house. I made a countdown chain and on each day there is a little Christmas-related activity to do together. I strategically hung them so that we would tear off certain links on certain days. Yesterday I knew the youth in our neighborhood were doing a food drive so I purposely made that one land on that day. So after school the kids and I went to the store and selected some canned goods and set them out for the youth to pick up. It was easy and the kids thought it was fun. 

Here is one of the pages of strips I made. There are lots of fun little activities like *Drink hot chocolate *Do a Secret Santa drop *Dip pretzels *Have a Family Christmas movie night Etc, Etc....


Here is the chain hanging in all its glory! It's a fun activity...let me know if you want the PDF and I will e-mail it to you!

2 comments:

Corey Bowman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erika said...

Emily I would LOVE the PDF! erikafellars@hotmail.com
Also, what kind of printer do you use? Ours has been acting up lately.