Tuesday, October 30, 2007

gardner village


I made a great discovery today - it is called Gardner Village. I loved it! It is this fun place with cute and creative shops. For Halloween they have it decorated with witches - it was pretty much the cutest thing I had seen all week. I tried to take pictures, but my dumb camera decided to poop out on me. So instead I am posting their logo. As a side note, I am telling you - I love Utah! There are such great things to do here - I haven't been able to figure out why everyone doesn't move here.

3 comments:

Tierra Lowry said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my scrapbook pages. Use them if you want. That's why they are on there. Hopefully I'll get more people contributing so that I'll have more pictures. If you have any good ones send them to me and I'll put them on.

Evan said...

Nobody moves there because it is about 14 hours too far from any coastal waters.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.