Sunday, May 11, 2008

i am a mom


It took several takes to finally get a decent shot......


Happy Mother's Day to me! I love being a mom. It is hard and I get so frustrated sometimes, but overall, I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else in the world than with my three little darlings!

I had a delightful day. The weather was perfect today and the kids have been so cute. They wish me a Happy Mother's Day almost hourly. Other than feeling a bit under the weather (and getting no sleep because of it) and presenting my worst Gospel Doctrine lesson yet, it has actually been a really nice day. Scott got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and he made waffles this morning as per Lily's request. What a fun day for me.

Also, I want to tell my mom that I think she is the BEST mother ever and I love her so much (she is on a cruise right now and probably won't ever read this...). And to my mother-in-law - I couldn't have been more blessed than I am to have you as my other mom. Thank you both for being such great examples of mothers. I love you!!!

7 comments:

Alice Jane said...

You are a babe too! You look great! I love your hair that length. Lucky you to get to see the sun! As I speak, the rain falls...figures. Happy Mother's Day!

Stephanie said...

Happy Mother's Day! You are such a sweet mom to your kids and a wonderful example to me!

Malisa said...

I must not have noticed that you lesson didn't go well. In fact, DD and I were talking later about what a good teacher you are...

Honor said...

I have never even thought to take pictures of myself and the girls on mother's day ... good idea (how could I not think of it?)

Heather said...

tell your kiddos to stop growing. they look so big!

Dianna M. Boren said...

Hey lovely cousin! So I just wanted to let you know that I've joined the blogging world!!! :) http://diannamboren.blogspot.com LOVES!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So glad you had such a great Mother's Day! You are such a great mom!!