Sunday, August 24, 2008

buddy system





My kids have found new buddies. The family that moved in next door has five children and the last three are the ages of my three. It is perfect. Above is Adam and Cannon, and Gracie and Campbell. I wasn't able to get a picture of Lily and Hayley (as they seem to always be on the run). My kids love to each have a friend of their own. The last picture is of Lily's other buddy; Grace. This was taken this morning before church. I just though the two girls looked so cute...

6 comments:

Honor said...

your kids have such great smiles. I especially think Grace's is just the best!

DeLong Family Members: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeLong Family Members: said...

Is Cannon potty-trained? Maybe he could give Adam some pointers.

Miss Megan said...

How neat to have friends so close by! 'Twill be exciting to see what happens next.

xoxox, Emily!

The Hills... said...

Wow, you guys really lucked out with those neighbors. Miss you!

Mandee Lue said...

Emily! I need to talk to you!!! It's very important!! Can you email me or something?? Pretty pretty please??? It's quite urgent! I'm at Mandeelue@yahoo.com

Thanks!!! And yay for buddy systems!! Love it!