Friday, January 30, 2009

four months (and forever to go it seems)


I have never taken pictures of myself during pregnancy before. Not necessarily because I didn't want to, there just aren't any. So I decided that since this is the last time I am doing this maybe I would document my belly growth until the end. (Seriously with the other kids I have maybe three pictures total from each of their pregnancies).
**I know I look really huge for being not that far along, but please keep in mind that this is my fourth pregnancy so I am poking out much further than I did with my first. The minute my brain knew my body was pregnant it was all over in the flat tummy department...

15 comments:

Laura Duce said...

No way you look great which is no surprise.!

Malisa said...

I thought you weren't going to post! I think that is a great pregnant picture. It is very hard to get good ones. And I always think - who cares how big or small you carry! Being pregnant is pretty miraculous.

Alyson said...

You look darling pregnant. And you'll be glad you documented the growth and how you look pregnant. I did that with Grant, even so far as to have bare belly photos professionally taken. I knew he was it for us, and I wanted to remember the miraculousness (is that a word?) of being pregnant. Hope you're feeling okay!

The Hills... said...

You look very cute Emily!

Stephanie said...

You are so dang cute!

I have no pictures from my pregnancy with two of three kids, and only one or two pics from the other one. I'm way too chicken to have belly pics... you've inspired me! You really are so adorable!

Jinii said...

You look so cute!

Alice Jane said...

You look so dang cute! Your hair is darling. You look great!!

Mandee Lue said...

You are so cute! And no, nothing huge about you except your heart! YOU is loved, mamma girl!

cheyney webb said...

Congrats. You are so dang cute! It is fun to get a glimpse of your life.

Nichole said...

I am on my second and just a couple weeks behind you and I'm just as big!! You look great! How are feeling?

marian said...

OK, you are a stinking cute pregnant lady, no wonder Scott has a crush on you. Hey, can I come and see you in 2 weeks?

Josh and Britany said...

You look great and you're hair is light!! I don't have any pictures of me pregnat either, I guess that means I for sure have to have another baby so I can get some pictures too.

N Luthi said...

oh my you look so cute~

erika said...

You look fantastic Em! And I LOVE your hair color. I think I might even say that is my favorite look on you, although you always look beautiful.
Keep the pregnant pictures coming.

Heather said...

beautiful as always.