Thursday, July 9, 2009

baby talk

In keeping with tradition of posting the comical things my children say I thought I would add a few more along the lines of the baby.

Lily (to Aunt Michelle): My Mom went to the hospital to pick out a new baby.
Aunt Michelle: Oh really?
Lily: Yes....I hope she chooses a cute one!

Adam comes upstairs the other day and the first thing he says to me is: "Hey, where's the brother?" He keeps calling him the brother despite the fact that I have told him David's name.

Lily informed me this morning that I still look pregnant. Thanks Lil for the update. I informed her that I would probably look pregnant for a few more weeks, but with lots of prayers (and exercise) I hopefully won't look pregnant forever!

10 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Love it! And love that little one.

lannie_rae said...

He looks so much like Lily! He is so cute.

Mandee Lue said...

I can't wait to have kids so I no longer have to pay for the comedy acts... It will be around all the time! Standup comedy vs. the kids... HUMMMMMM...

He's darling!!

Heather said...

too awesome!

Alyson said...

Don't you just love the honesty of kids? 20 years from now, you'll be so glad you wrote these things down, and your grandkids will crack up when you tell them the stories!

Erica said...

LOL! That was hilarious! I especially loved that she wanted you to pick out a cute one. :^)

Jenkins family said...

Man, he is CUTE! But I don't yet recognize him as a Hill baby without the chub. Feed that boy!! See you in a week.

Robyn said...

hahahaha Your kids do say the funniest things, I'm glad you post them. He is a handsome little guy. Congratulations!!!!!!

marian said...

HANDSOME!

Jessica said...

Ahhhh - he's BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations Hill family! Ya'll are very, very blessed! Love you!