Monday, July 27, 2009

garage


Adam: Mom can I go ride my bike?

Mom: No Bud, it is Sunday and we don't ride bikes on Sunday, remember.

Adam: But I will stay on the sidewalk.

Mom: Sorry, but it is Sunday.

Adam: But it isn't Sunday.

Mom: Yes it is. You just got back from church.

Adam: Well, I am going to ride my bike in the garage.

Mom: Adam, that is still riding your bike and it is still Sunday.

Adam: No Mom, it is Friday in the garage and we can ride bikes on Friday!


I think at this point I figured that was a clever enough answer and I let him ride his bike in the garage; since clearly it was Friday in there!

5 comments:

N Luthi said...

SWEET BONUS POINTS FOR OUTWITTING MOM! :)

biscky said...

Leave it to the kids to come up with logic that you can't fight. I had no idea you had a timeware in your garage, do you ever lose the car when you park it in there?

Heather said...

i love friday only garages. we need one!

The Hills... said...

He is clever.

You'll be glad you wrote these things down!

Bradley L. Hill said...

Is this a future Sunday joy rider? (See this week's news stories!)