Monday, January 18, 2010

finally

I have been working on the finishing touches of the girls' room now for months, and although I not yet done, I have finally finished Gracie's G's. I feel a little bad because I think they turned out way cuter than Lily's L's (which I did a long time ago and my personal style has changed a bit). I may end up re-doing some of the L's (I am such a perfectionist darn it). All in all, their room is turning out to be so cute! Now I just need to finish the curtain for their closet (no doors to pull off - hooray) and find a pretty and artsy black and white shot of them to blow up and hang over the dresser (Heather, where are you when I need you?).


As a sidenote, Scott says I am totally obsessed with monograms - I think I may actually agree with him. Oh well...

11 comments:

SJ said...

too cute! Where did you find your bedding? I love the flowers too.

emily, etc, etc said...

The bedding is from Target - it is the Shabby Chic brand. But I have had it for about a year and a half - I bought it for Lily a while ago and bought another set b/c I knew that they would be moving in together at some point.

DeLong Family Members: said...

Those lucky little girls. I love how feminine their room is. Mom

Heather said...

oh those look so great! i totally love monograms too!!! and we are hoping to make a trip down there in the spring...so we'll totally have to come and say hi...and snap a picture or 2!!!

Stephanie said...

So incredibly cute! Love it!

Erica said...

SO cute!!!!

Alyson said...

What an adorable room! Makes me long for another little girl...Olivia is past the cutesy phase and wants posters on her walls and such. We have to find a happy medium that will suit us both!
I LOVE the monograms. Very classy!

marian said...

If I didn't LOVE you I would be really feeling bad about my own deco skills right now! But I do love you so WOW WOW WOW!

The Hills... said...

So cute and creative. That pink is so dreamy!

DeLong Family Members: said...

Em, you are awesome. I am taking a photography class right now and can experiment with some photo shoots of your girls if you want.

Kyndra said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog :-) I am LOVING your girls' room. The letters are amazing! Such a cute idea.