Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ghost rider and a little girl for sale...

Adam is on a roll today...he has been saying the funniest things all morning.

Adam: Mom, that car in front of us is probably a ghost car.
Emily: Oh really?
Adam: Yeah, I bet a ghost is driving it...


Emily (under my breath): Darn that Gracie...look at this mess.
Adam: I think we need to sell her away; maybe the Browns will buy her.


Adam: Mom, when will Davie have some teeth?
Emily: Anytime now.
Adam: Right now?
Emily: Maybe....
Adam: No, no, don't say 'maybe', say 'we'll see' (in Adam's mind maybe means "no" and we'll see means "yes")

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute!

btw... the Maags would buy Gracie any day!

Nicole said...

Where does the bidding on Gracie start? I'd love for Beth to have a sister.

DeLong Family Members: said...

Adam's on to something--I think Gracie would bring a very handsome price!!! MOM

The Hills... said...

What a clever little boy!

P.S. I'm calling you soon, I promise! :)