Friday, February 26, 2010

and life continues...

Being mom is tiring (and hard, and frustrating, and depressing, and just hard again) at times, so I guess it is pretty good that I take cute pictures of my kids so that I can have that little pick-me-up I need every now and then...
And despite the down times I occasionally have, I sure am grateful to be doing this whole "mom" business.

Adam is snacking on some peanut butter. He tried to tell a joke yesterday that wasn't funny really, but it made me laugh nonetheless. Here goes: "What happened when the alien crossed the road? It got hit by a car!" Not really funny, but oh, how I was laughing at the time...
Doesn't this look cozy....Mr. Peeps apparently likes to sleep on a slanted roof. What a strange cat!

She wore this Cinderella dress ALL day, even when she went out to ride her bike...

3 comments:

The Hills... said...

Holy Cow, these kids look so old.

Oh and for the record, I think you are doing an amazing job at the mom business!

DeLong Family Members: said...

Hard--YES!! Worth it--YES!!! Especially when you see those darling pictures. The boys are so cute and Gracie is quite the princess. Lily must have been in school. You are the best Emily!! MOM

Robyn said...

Emily!! I just think you are so wonderful. It's good to know I'm not the only one who has a hard time once in a while. I guess I am normal. Pictures really DO help. I love ya girly, keep on keepin' on. And I LOVE the last picture of Gracie. I had to laugh. She just looks so happy in her little poofy dress riding her bike. That's awesome!