Wednesday, May 11, 2011

cinco de mayo...hooray!

I thought I would post some pictures from our fiesta that we had on Cinco de Mayo! It was lots and lots of FUN!!!

These are Palmiers. They are super duper yummy!
El Torro: Scott's Uncle Bob gave this to Lily at a family reunion in San Diego many years ago (June 2006). We decided it was time to use it finally!




The loot!
This is a funny picture....look very closely. Do you see anything strange about this scene? If you look in the background you will see we have an audience peering over the fence. It is the same thing every time we are doing something in our backyard; whether it be a backyard BBQ, a little game of catch, or breaking a pinata...

So here is the newest furniture addition to the house....a bunk bed!!!! The boys are beyond excited and Lily is beyond jealous! Davie has slept there the last two nights with Adam and it has gone remarkably well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bunk bed! That's awsome that you can take the crib down and officially be DONE!!

marian said...

I love the spies. Aunt Sylvia has a little spy at her house too and it drives her nuts! Yipee for bunk beds and big boys and did I mention I'm going to come and see you when I'm in UT????? I need an Emily day amid all the chaos.

Callie said...

Can we please be neighbors or at least live in the same state someday? I'd like to be a part of these fun little things you do!

Heather said...

Ahhh...the bunk bed! It looks fabulous! I'm so glad you got such a steal on it too!