Wednesday, May 11, 2011

day 25 - a favorite photo...or a few

With four darling children it is hard to pick just one favorite photo. So here are a few that I love!

Lily, striking a pose at the tide pools in San Diego. I think it is so cute when she does this.
Adam's kindergarten picture...is that not the most awesome picture you have ever seen!?
Grace, being....well, Grace.
I just love this little guy. This picture is from last August and I think he is the cutest baby ever in it!

P.S. I am going to post pictures from our cruise eventually. The friends we went with still have them on their camera (we figured it would be easier to just lug around one camera and then share them...plus they have a really nice camera and our is sort of not that awesome). So hopefully by the end of the week...

3 comments:

marian said...

OK, but I may die of suspense.

The Tinney's said...

What beautiful children!

Heather said...

Cute kids....just like their momma!!!