Friday, April 25, 2008

all the pomp (and circumstance)


Today I attended the BYU graduation of my brother-in-law Brian and his CUTE wife Callie. It was such fun to be there and be a part of the day with them. The graduation itself was really good until the passing out of the diplomas - that part was a snoozer since theirs is the largest college comencement on campus; it took forever. Afterward we snapped some pictures and then met up with Scott and my father-in-law, Dave, for lunch. Now they are on the road with Dave and on Tuesday they fly to China. They are spending 10 weeks in S.E. Asia.

We will really miss them. Callie is an answer to my prayers. I was the only Hill in-law for five years before anyone else joined the family and I couldn't have hand-picked a better sister-in-law. Callie and Brian are seriously the two nicest people and I will really miss having them just down the road (so to speak - they were in Provo). Congratulations you two. We love you and will miss you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Hills... said...

Emily, you are too nice! Thank you so much for coming to our graduation! One of the things I'll miss the most about Utah is having you guys close. We love, love, love you and your cute family. Bri and I will miss playing with the kids and I'll especially miss talking with you! We're similar in so many ways! Thanks for being a great sister in law! We'll miss you.