Sunday, November 2, 2008

farm animals (they have dragons on farms)




Halloween was a hit - of course. Anything involving candy and costumes is going to be a hit! Gracie was a chicken, Lily, a piggy ballerina (she came up with that on her own), and Adam was a dragon. I really wanted him to be a cow because it would fit the theme better, but the dragon costume was so cute, and I am pretty sure that if dragons were real then they would totally live on farms.
PS The smoke in the bottom picture is from Scott's fog machine that he just had to have. It did add a pretty spooky touch when the kids would come knocking at our door...

8 comments:

Honor said...

I just always love Grace's smile ... and Lily is growing up so much ... she looks just like you. I also agree that dragons would be great on farms. They could help with cold winter nights.

Heather said...

yes. it is a well known fact. dragons are farm animals. cute kiddies as usual!!

Stephanie said...

I can personally vouch for how incredibly adorable your kids were! Great job!

Jessica said...

Way cute...I'm seeing some serious DeOren in Lily...watch out!

marian said...

Fab, love it.

Tiffanie said...

Cute costumes! How fun.

Josh and Britany said...

They look great! How did Lily come up with the piggy ballerina?

Miss Megan said...

Where else would a dragon live?

Your children look adorable! I love these photos. They have so much personality, and I can tell they had a great day!