Friday, February 20, 2009

my crystal ball

My crystal ball is showing that I have a vacation (sort of) coming to me soon. Yesterday I signed up for Women's Conference down at BYU. When I went last year I went alone (which was actually really nice) and I came home each night. This year I am leaving Wednesday night and staying in the dorms until Saturday morning. Renee, Michelle, and Melissa (my sister-in-law) are all coming with me. I am pretty excited - two and half whole days without doing dishes....

Now before you all come rushing to my house to use my crystal ball, I should come clean and tell you that I don't actually have one...sorry.

P.S. Did you notice on my pregnancy counter that I am 20 weeks today - YEAH; I am half way done!!!!!

4 comments:

Honor said...

so exciting ... all of it ... the 20 weeks and the mini vaca.

I hope you have fun!!


(I like your pregnancy counter)

Josh and Britany said...

That sounds like fun! I think I am going to try and go too, so maybe we can hook up!

Mandee Lue said...

Yay for women's conferences, and a baby boy!! So happy that you're half way there, girl! Good luck with the other '20'ish weeks!

The Atomic Mom said...

YAYA! I'm still trying to work out how I can go this year. i really enjoy WC. And YAY 20 weeks!