Thursday, February 26, 2009

a new era...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENEE!!!

You are the best. Thanks for being so dang awesome and funny! You seem to liven up any event. And thanks for holding on to your twenties for as long as possible so that the rest of us can still feel like our family is somewhat young (of course I have been turning 29 now for a couple years - and it feels great). Oh, one more thing, now that you are getting a little older, "don't go chasin' waterfalls..." (I fully expect a performance of this tomorrow at our party).

So, as an interesting side-note to anyone who cares...this is the beginning of a new era for our family. Renee is 29 now and in August Lisa will be 40 (sorry Lisa, I hope you don't mind that I just told everyone). That means that this year my parents will have children whose ages span three decades. Weird...

1 comment:

Josh and Britany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.