Friday, March 27, 2009

18 holes





Adam is so funny! I bought the cutest little plaid shorts at Target the other day for Adam (which I was sure Scott would scoff at, but to my surprise he seemed unfazed - maybe he is getting used to the quirky way I dress our children). So just now I asked Adam to come and try them on. Okay, they looked adorable - but here is the funny part; as I was having him model them he says to me (you have to say this in a high-pitched "Adam" voice in order for it to be truly funny),

"So Mom, are we going to go golfing now?"

HA! These shorts totally look like those nerdy golfer shorts - it was hilarious. Especially because Scott is NOT a golfer, so I am not sure where Adam has even learned about golfing and the attire that goes with it. I just love that boy!!!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

hahaha That's awesome!! He is a cutie and so are you.

Heather said...

hilarious.

DeLong Family Members: said...

So, where's the photo of the little Tiger??

Rach said...

I LOVE plaid shorts on little boys. I had a bunch of those for my boys in baby sizes, maybe I need some bigger sizes, too.

The Atomic Mom said...

Adam, is a funny boy. I always love hearing what your kids say.

And I can't comment on the t-mobile dance post...no comment link, but I was going to say that I do spontaniously break out in song, so you can come hang with me and we'd do that...because that's totally normal round here. :)