Friday, March 20, 2009

love it!!!!!

One of my biggest woes about life is that it isn't really like a musical. I think it would just be the BEST if people would just spontaneously break into song and dance. Dont' you think the world would be such a happier place! Here is proof that spontaeous music and dancing bring a smile to everyone's face (and there should be more of it).



This is from my friend Heather's blog - I just couldn't resist; mostly becuase I totally echo her sentiment - why doesn't cool stuff like this happen when I am around!!!

P.S. You will need to go down to the bottom of my blog and turn off the music - it isn't as good with "Suddenly Seymour" playing in the background - go figure...

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know... we ought to make something like this happen... what a riot!

biscky said...

Yes these are great there is a group in the US that is called Improv Everywhere that does things like this I think you would like the Food Court Musical. Check out there site www.improveeverywhere.com or their videos on youtube, there great!!

emily, etc, etc said...

I've seen the Food Court Musical and it was hilarious!

Jeanne and Nelson said...

This made me happy.

marian said...

thanks Em, you AlWAYS cheer me up and I really needed it today.

Ryan and Renee said...

That is so funny!

DeLong Family Members: said...

You're right Emily--life is better with music and dance. It would have been so much fun to be there. I think we should all dance and sing more. It put a smile on my face and a tear in my eye--it made me happy. MOM