Thursday, March 5, 2009

five months and the kiddos

So I am five months along - please ignore the fact that I look really tired in this picture; it had been a long day. Mr. boy is starting to make his presence known with little kicks and turns; I always love it - it reassures me that he is still there.
In other totally awesome news...don't you just love it when your kids get along. Here is proof that mine actually do like each other from time to time. Here they are looking at a "look and find" book together and watching "Strawberry Shortcake" in Lily's bed together. They are pretty cute and I just love them to death!



Lastly, I just love Gracie's faces. She has an entire collection of funny faces, but the bottom one is my fav (along with her smiling face, of course).


8 comments:

marian said...

looking lovely, Love.

Stephanie said...

You're just so cute!

I can't get over how adorable your children are!

Rach said...

You look great!

Mandee Lue said...

I want to clone Gracie. Any objections? Good!

I'm glad you can feel your little man move around! That is sooo special, and we are still praying for you! Love you, Emily!

The Hills... said...

What do you mean you look tired? I think you look adorable.

Darren said...

I love your picture!

Loughmiller's said...

Wow! you look great! I wish I looked that good prego. Your kids are adorable. I love when all my kids play together. Take care!

Erin L

Miss Megan said...

Unsolicited names for Baby Boy Hill:
Phillip (Phil Hill is cute!)
Sean
Michael
Gabriel
Frederick
Theodore (can you tell I like old fashioned names?)
James/Jamie
Tyler
Max (just wanted to give it another plug)
Brandon
Patrick
Richard

Can't find your email address. Hope you don't mind!