Wednesday, April 29, 2009

let us pray...

I know I am always posting the funny things that Adam says, but I just can't help myself. He really cracks me up - plus it is a good way for me to remember these humorous little moments. So here is another one.

Yesterday morning Adam said the prayer for breakfast. This is how it went:

"Dear Heavenly Father.
Thankful we can have a little breakfast.
Thankful for the chickens.
Thankful for Wednesday. (this was said on Tuesday)
Thankful for the chickens.
Thankful for Betty the Rooster.
Thankful for Saturday.
Thankful for the chickens.
In the name...
Amen."

Apparently Adam is really thankful for the chickens!

5 comments:

cheyney webb said...

I am thankful for you chickens too. And the nifty pin that Scott made for them! Does it look like Betty is a rooster? Adam will be devistated when she/he has to go.

Heather said...

oh so cute. i sure do love that little guy!

Miss Megan said...

I'm sure Adam was perfectly serious, too, which meant you couldn't laugh!

I bet Heavenly Father has a sense of humor :)

Erica said...

So cute. I love those little things they say. :^)

The Hills... said...

OH how I love that boy!