Tuesday, May 5, 2009

for pop!

My dad requested that I post more pictures of the kiddos. So here are some goodies from the last month... (Dad, you will need to click on the pictures to see them bigger - there were so many that I didn't want to make them much larger)





She just had to wear the tutu (all day)!



Okay, so Scott isn't one of the kiddos, but I thought my mom would like to see his tomato plants that he started from seed. He has been so dedicated and they are really beautiful!

She insisted on the coat and sunglasses - of course everyone needs a coat in 60 degree weather - right!

4 comments:

Honor said...

your girls are so pretty.

The Hills... said...

You should do this more often!

SJ said...

How did he grow those beautiful tomatoes? Did you bring the plants in each night? Or did you put plastic around the shelf unit? Show me!

marian said...

That is a TON of tomatoes! Holy canoli, I hope y'all like salsa (or you are a canner. Impressive, and very cute kids.