Tuesday, May 26, 2009

glasses

I get a lot of comments on my glasses. I always giggle a little on the inside when someone does compliment me on them. Here is why - they were $8 - total; frames, lenses, everything (well not everything - there was a small shipping charge). I also giggle a bit because it took me 11 years to get a new pair of glasses. Scott hated my old glasses and I never would get a new pair because I had a hard time "committing" to something new. Then I find $8 glasses online that I couldn't try on and voila! new glasses that we both love. Go figure.

So I thought I would share the information with you all. The website is http://www.zennioptical.com/.

They have several different price ranges and a bunch to choose from. So if you are in the market for a new pair of glasses you may as well try these out - for $8 it is almost worth the gamble.

Note: Aunt Jeanne asked to see a picture of me in my glasses - if you click on the word "glasses" above that is underlined, it will take you to a picture of me in them.

5 comments:

Malisa said...

Are you serious that all I have to know is my prescription? I just got VERY expensive glasses for the first time and I like them, but don't love them. (Mostly for night driving.) I am so going to try it out. Thanks!!

Jeanne and Nelson said...

I found this site after buying a very expensive pair. I am glad to hear you are pleased. I am going to get brave a buy frames I wouldn't have the courage to buy otherwise. I need to see you in your new glasses, how about a picture.

Ryan and Renee said...

Okay, your stories aren't dumb, I'm just saying if we both write about the same dumb event you get a million comments and I get none. I love your stories, I am just amazed you get all the comments you do. Everyone seems to REALLY like you - so good for you for being so popular.

Honor said...

okay. See? I am losing it. thanks for the correction ... I fixed it. (sometimes I wonder if I'm having any coherent thoughts at all)

The Atomic Mom said...

v. cute glasses. Wished we would have known this yesterday after shelling out a boatload of cashola for new glasses for Joseph!