Friday, May 15, 2009

round 'em up

I thought I would post some pictures of the chicken coop that Scott built. He is such a genius - he built it with a removable floor for easy cleanup and a trap door to gather the eggs. We found a home for Betty the Rooster - he will be leaving us in a week or so (a co-worker of Scott's wants him). The other four ought to start laying in June sometime (I hope).

We are going to put a little planter box under the window. Won't that be cute!
The trap door for the laying box. It is pretty great!

Betty the Rooster looking very roostery.

7 comments:

Laura Duce said...

That's a pretty stylin coop!

Alyson said...

I LOVE the coop! Does scott have the building plans for that one? You could totally sell them. I would buy a copy...:)

marian said...

snazzzzzzy

SJ said...

cute!

Malisa said...

That is one nice lookin' chicken coop. I will have to try to remember to tell Scott that. Wow!

cheyney webb said...

That chicken coop is nicer than my apartment! I love the red! What talent!

erika said...

That is very impressive!