Friday, October 28, 2011

braids = beautiful

We did French braids in Lily's hair yesterday, which looked super awesome. Lily has the best hair.

She slept in them last night, and look how gorgeous her looked today! This is going to become a trend in our house I think.

Excuse the mess in the background....I had just gotten home from the grocery store when the kids walked through the door and dumped all their school Halloween party junk on the table. It was clean like ten minutes before...Ugh!

5 comments:

marian said...

Very beautiful! But I thought Scott despised french braids. . .

Heather said...

She is quite the BEAUTY!!!

And don't you worry...my counters look like that 24/7! Sigh!

Jenkins family said...

Don't let lulu see this - I don't need this trend at our house.

Jinii said...

Emily will you email me your new address jinii.boren@gmail.com

Thanks!

Bradley L. Hill said...

You guys just form a beautiful family. Period.