Monday, October 10, 2011

uh oh!

FYI: my camera isn't working....so no new pictures for a while. I (kind of) bought a new one which should be here in a couple weeks.

I only kind of bought it because I didn't actually spend any money on it; I used my credit card points and got it for free. I thought that was pretty rad, really!

So after it comes and I learn how to use it, I am hoping to post some totally awesome pictures of life!

In the meantime, this will have to do...
maybe I should be worried...but I'm not. I think they are both pretty cute!

2 comments:

marian said...

Well, you could worry, but what good would it do? They re cute and Adam is wearing pants!

Karen said...

If your concerned for his masculinity, let me just reassure you that his Uncle Eric (and probably his dad, too) dressed up like a girl all the time when he was that age. Nuff said.