Wednesday, October 12, 2011

renee's twins

My little sister Renee is pregnant with twins (my twins, by the way...Heavenly Father just forgot to send them to me and is sending them to her instead. I guess it's an honest mistake)! Anyway, she is trying to decide on names. So you should go to her blog to vote; she has a poll on the sidebar. Her blog address is http://ryanricefamily.blogspot.com/. I am super excited for her. Really...

Also, just in case you are interested; I have started yet another blog. It is to chronicle the updates and decorating of my new house. I don't really imagine anyone will care, this is mostly for my own purposes, but if you decide you want to check it out the address to that is http://leolahills.blogspot.com/. I have lots of plans for our little corner of the universe...

That's it...happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

ok! i voted for sally and george! and i am excited to see your house transform. such a beautiful house!

erika said...

it's never too late for your own set Em... :)

I love your new house by the way!!! Can't wait to see it in person one of these days. Miss you!