Thursday, February 7, 2008

the amazing football cake


If you remember back in October I posted a blog entitled "the amazing polka-dot cake." It was about a cake that my sister Renee made for her daughter's birthday. Well, Renee has done it again. In honor of the Super Bowl she made a football cake. On one side was the Giants logo (which up until Sunday I thought were from San Francisco - how was I supposed to know that there are Giants in both baseball and football) and on the other side was the Patriots logo (I think those were to two teams - I'm not really into football, so I am having a hard time remembering). Anyway, it was a great looking cake. Well done, once again, Renee!


P.S. I only have a picture of one side. It started getting eaten before I remembered to take a pic.

1 comment:

Ryan and Renee said...

I am so happy to see my work of art on your blog. I have to say, it was pretty good. I love to make fun cakes.