Tuesday, February 26, 2008

La la la la laaaaaaa!

Imagine for a moment, if you will, me dancing around my house singing and then prancing outside taking a deep breath and singing some more. Anyone who knows me well will have no problem with this vision. Why am I singing and dancing so delightfully you ask? Well, I will tell you....it is so beautiful outside and I can hardly contain my giddiness at the hopeful onset of spring! Now of course, I am a smart woman and a bit of a realist, so I know that spring could not possibly be here, but none the less, I am happy to delight in this beautiful, sunny day! So la la la la laaaaaaaaa!

P.S. Please note how the snow is slowly starting to melt. Isn't it exciting!

3 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Very exciting!! I hope it sticks!! We are also enjoying beautiful 80 degree weather!!

The Hills... said...

I love it too! Our flowers are starting to pop up again in our front yard! YAY!

Anonymous said...

isn't it so nice to actually see grass again (even if it has a nasty brownish hue)