Saturday, October 11, 2008

raspberries and ta daaaa

Raspberries:
We have a second crop of raspberries and Gracie has discovered just how yummy and accessible they are. Her friend Campbell has also made this discovery.

Ta Daaaa:
I have spent the last three days painting Gracie's room. I LOVE IT! Thanks to Scott's patch jobs on the walls it turned out perfect (there were a bunch of holes in the walls - weird). If you can't tell, the bottom half is stripped. It turned out super cute.

P.S. Adam has been completely dry since Tuesday - What a HUNK!

9 comments:

Honor said...

I think the stripes look great ... super cute! (we LOVE raspberries here.)

Alice Jane said...

I LOVE it!

Rach said...

So cute! I love the stripes.

Jon & Bridget said...

Very very cute!I need to paint JT's room I just am having a hard time deciding what to paint it. I love the stripes! They are very cute.

Stephanie said...

Super cute! Maybe I should invite myself over to see first hand...

By the way, you look amazing in yellow! I loved your outfit at church today. :)

Josh and Britany said...

Oh, it reminds me of Kylee's old room!

Malisa said...

Very, very cute. Light blue is a lovely color for a girl, but after having 2 boys myself, Sarah's room had to be PINK!

marian said...

Yea super cute - you have been reading design mom. . .

Heather said...

super cute stripes! oh. and i am missing you lately. coming up again anytime soon?