Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"witch" way did she go?





For Family Night yesterday my parents, Renee and Fam, Michelle and Fam, and me (with the kids) all went to Gardner Village to check out the witches. They set up all the witches every year and we have such a great time exploring. Afterward everyone came to my house and we enjoyed soup in bread bowls. It was so fun!

Scott was still at work when we went to Gardner Village (which he was totally bummed about), but he joined us for dinner... Luckily we live a block away and we can go with him another day!

6 comments:

Laura Duce said...

I love that place!

Stephanie said...

Looks like a great time! We're going to go it some time... I hope. :)

marian said...

I wanna come and play. . . whine, whine.

Callie said...

Oh, I remember going there with you guys around Christmas time last year. Way fun.

Lorie said...

That looks like so much fun. I've never been there at Halloween time. What a fun FHE.

Miss Megan said...

How cute! I'll need to go this weekend before I miss it. Glad you had such a good time!

I "Eight Greats" tagged you, in case you needed inspiration to post ;) Have fun!