Monday, October 6, 2008

there were never such devoted sisters...

Melissa (my brother Sam's wife), Lisa (my oldest sister), and me at the restaurant the first night

Jennifer and Renee (Michelle couldn't come until a little later that evening)

This last weekend my sisters and I all got together for our bi-annual sisters trip (I think it is bi-annual; we go every other year). Jennifer, my second oldest sister, has a beautiful vacation home in Midway (about then minutes from Park City) so that is where we met this year. We went hiking, shopping, got pedicures, ate at fun restaurants, watched the new movie "Ghost Town" (very funny), and we even played a little pool. It was a really FUN time and I can't wait for the next one (which I am planning for St. George). I love my sisters so much and feel really blessed that we are able to spend time together!


PS the title is a line from the song Sisters from the movie "White Christmas" - truly a classic.

8 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

How fun! I should create a sister's tradition just so I have an excuse to get together with mine! Thanks for the great ideas, and your cute photos!!

Josh and Britany said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I hope the weather was ok for you. We missed you at dinner on Friday, but we will have to do it again.

Jess said...

What a fun weekend!

Nichole said...

Oh goll every one I know is 'getting away'...looks like it's time to plan my own getaway! Sounds like a ton of fun!!

marian said...

soooooooo, when is it going to be extended to a cousin get-away????? A little DeOrens action? love you.

Heather said...

evan knows the words to that whole song!!! love it! looks like you had a great weekend.

Jess said...

I can only imagine what fun you had. You have such a fun family.

Heather said...

Sisters retreats are the best! My sisters and I did our first one every this past spring, and we're definitely going to make it a tradition. It sounds like you had a wonderful time!